Most VIP in my life .


Hey you guys (:

Hari nih Fyqa mao speaking uke. Sebab trial hari tuu teacher kata overall essay very poor. So I wanna talk in english , hehe . Tah apa-apa kan, haha .

Guys, I believe that all the people who a person interacts with every day leave a trace in one’s mind and influence some aspect of his or her personality. What is more, some people have such vivid characters, that just one meeting with them is enough to leave a strong impact. I have met many different and interesting people who have played important roles in helping me shape my personality and who have even caused significant changes in my life. For this reason, it is hard for me to choose a single person who has had an important influence on me. But to begin with , There are a lot of people who help us to form our special features of character and personalities in general. I believe that our mothers are the most important and significant human beings in our lives. Setuju tak weyh ? Fyqa setuju !

Staring from the day I was born she has been taken care of me. In the early childhood when I was tiny and helpless she gave me everything I was need. Until now, she still give me what i want . Maybethe reason is I'm the only one of her daughter. When I was seriously ill she spent all days and nights with me without any sleep. She has devoted all her energy and time to me. Later, when I became older, she explained me what is good and what is bad and how to differ one from another. I was taught how to love and how to be loved by her. She brightly illustrated me what is a real friend, and how to form good and reliable relationships with others. 

During my school years I was influenced by my classmates and friends. I feel ashamed because I did not to follow my mother’s advice from time to time. I saw tears in her eyes when I wind her, but despite my numerous mistakes and disobedience she continues to love me, and she helps me to cope with difficult vital situations. Only thanks to her I became a good person. Mother has incredible power over her child.Moreover, my mother understands me in the way no other person would, and she always finds proper worlds to comfort me. I am able to share different secrets and opinions with her, and I know for sure that she will never let me down. She helps me to get rid of different errors and bad habits. She is alongside with me to support me when I have doubts. However, I should say that I was given enough freedom to make my own decisions, and I believe that this is very important in a formation of a person.


To conclude, I consider that I am a lucky person because I have my loving mother. She has given me everything she could and now I swear to make her happier in her old ages. Mom, I do really loves you . That's all for today . Love, fyqa <3



annie ellingsen, beautiful, cannot, dream, facts


Lastly , doakan Fyqa SPM 11A+ (!)
Comments
0 Comments

0 Doakan Fyqa Kurus :):